State Maps Down?

Eswau

If it's indeed disabled due to resource constraints, it might be good to put out a better message than: Could't load the shapefile: C:inetpubshapefilescachedataoldcaches.shp

I was showing someone the website last night (explaining the game to them), and quickly noticed the map broken (I don't use it normally).

Nine out of ten people who change their minds are wrong the second time too.

quote:
Originally posted by HartClimbs:

If it's indeed disabled due to resource constraints, it might be good to put out a better message than: Could't load the shapefile: C:inetpubshapefilescachedataoldcaches.shp

I believe I've corrected this problem. Please let me know if you keep getting this error.

frog.gif Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

quote:
Originally posted by HartClimbs:

I believe I've corrected this problem. Please let me know if you keep getting this error.

frog.gif Elias

You might want to update that note that says the found caches might be back in February.

They obviously didn't make it by then. An updated estimate would be appreciated.

Without the found checkboxes I hardly use the map any more.

It was a great planning tool when it showed your found caches.

You could visibly plan a possible caching areas right from the map.