Best UK online Geocaching retailer?

Good morning,

I apologise if a similar post has been made before, but I have had a quick look and can't find anything recent.

I am looking for a good online Geocaching shop. There is a long list at http://shop.geocaching.com/default/international-retailers/#united-kingdom, and I was wondering whether anyone has had any particularly good/bad experiences with any of these (or any others)? Essentially I'd like to get a couple of good reviews for any of the shops before sending them my money!

At first I just want a few travel bugs (so cost isn't really an issue, and the sites all charge basically the same price), but in future I might want to branch out into other items such as a GPS unit.

Any tips would be much appreciated!

Good morning,

I apologise if a similar post has been made before, but I have had a quick look and can't find anything recent.

I am looking for a good online Geocaching shop. There is a long list at http://shop.geocaching.com/default/international-retailers/#united-kingdom, and I was wondering whether anyone has had any particularly good/bad experiences with any of these (or any others)? Essentially I'd like to get a couple of good reviews for any of the shops before sending them my money!

At first I just want a few travel bugs (so cost isn't really an issue, and the sites all charge basically the same price), but in future I might want to branch out into other items such as a GPS unit.

Any tips would be much appreciated!

For general geocaching goodies I'd recommend UK Geocachers and Geotees. I've shopped with both and found both excellent.

Philip