Thank you B.C. Geocachers

DanOCan

So, I finally got back out to Vancouver Island for the first time in nearly twenty years. We had a great couple of weeks exploring a lot of great places, mainly thanks to Geocaching, of course!

By my count we found 124 caches on the trip and 14 of those were added to my Favorites list. Sorting caches by Favorites really helped highlight some great caches to focus on -- hey, the system works!

We also managed to DNF an additional 23 caches. I'm not surprised given the tree canopy and the density of the undergrowth in many of the places we encountered. I learned we really needed to expand our search radius much more than needed at home, that's for sure. That's not a knock on the cache hiders, that's simply the nature of the environment in which the caches were hidden.

We even managed to score a sweet geocoin for getting a FTF on a BC Parks 100 cache.

I just wanted to thank all the cachers who placed caches for us to seek, whether we found them or not. The overall quality of the experience was incredible. Well done! :D

Sorting caches by Favorites really helped highlight some great caches to focus on -- hey, the system works!

Glad you enjoyed your trip. This is an awesome place to live/work.

Thank you for the favorites tip, I never thought of that.

bsthetech

Victoria BC