I'm hiding a cache tomorrow

I know most of the merits of placing a good traditional and a good multi, that's not the discussion I'm looking for. I plan on placing at least one cache tomorrow, but I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should put out a well done, high diff/terrain mulit; or two seperate caches. The cache/s will be in an 80 acre city park that, on the way up a mountain, overlooks pretty much the whole city. One of the caches will probably be up a tree and tucked in well, the other is a .50 cal ammo can. Gorgeous area.

All that considered......

What would you place? What do you feel like placing right now?

It depends. If I wanted to highlight two spots that are within .1 mile of each other, then a multi definitely. If I wanted to bring searchers along a certain route, then again, a multi. If there are few good multis in the area, then again I'd probably do a multi.

Otherwise I'd probably go with 2 traditionals.

It depends. If you want people to find it, go with the traditional. Many "numbers" cachers and noobs will avoid multis. If you want to keep traffic down or appeal to cachers who appreciate the journey more than the smiley, multi is the way to go. Truly there is no right answer here. I feel you should hide what you like to find. If you hate multis, don't place one. If you enjoy a well thought out multi that takes a cacher on an interesting trip, by all means place one.