Body Bombs

Airports from all over the world are now implementing more stringent airline security policy as bomb scare is also on the rise.I know for sure that they are all doing this for passengers safety.Many U.S. air travelers are already less than happy about new, more aggressive airport security measures.This is the U.S government action against terrorism. Actually, they have listed the 14 "terror-prone" countries. These are Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria, which appear on the US state department’s list of “State Sponsors of Terrorism”, as well as Afghanistan, Algeria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen. Passengers from the said countries should accept more strict airline security checks.

Wired states that the Department of Homeland Security is currently on watch for jihadists from al-Qaida and other organizations that are preparing to sew human body bombs under their skin on the way to martyrdom. This is really good news, DHS claims. I found this here: Body bombs are good news, says DHS

If the OP was a premium member, I could hope for this to be moved to off topic, so I could go into a rant about TSA, abuse of power, loss of individual freedoms, bureaucracy, and how profiling can be an effective tool if you know what traits to avoid. But since the OP is not a premium member, all I can add is, IBTL.