Waypoints won't load....

I live in Birmingham England. I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow (about 200 miles away), and am wanting to save some waypoints to my Garmin 60CSx. When I upload, I get a message on my PC saying the upload was successful - but when I open Waypoints on the GPSr, there's nothing there. Is there a distance limit beyond which waypoints won't be shown on the screen? (the GPSr screen says "All Symbols Near Current Location") If they are not shown, are they stored in the GPSr, and will they display themselves once I am within a certain distance of Cornwall?

I live in Birmingham England. I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow (about 200 miles away), and am wanting to save some waypoints to my Garmin 60CSx. When I upload, I get a message on my PC saying the upload was successful - but when I open Waypoints on the GPSr, there's nothing there. Is there a distance limit beyond which waypoints won't be shown on the screen? (the GPSr screen says "All Symbols Near Current Location") If they are not shown, are they stored in the GPSr, and will they display themselves once I am within a certain distance of Cornwall?

Thats my guess. If you are viewing by distance it will only show you the caches within a hundred miles. If you sort by name they should all show up.

When displaying by closest you only see the closest 50 or the ones within 100 miles, whichever is less. If you switch to displaying by name they will be there. Or you could just go on your holiday and when you get there they will have magically appeared on your gps. You can also scroll the map and see all those neat little treasure boxes pop up in the area of your holiday.