problem with locationless GPX query

Team GeoDillo

I want to be able to search through the text of many locationless caches at one time and thought I would be able to do this using the GPX file. The problem is, I only get 6 locationless caches when I receive the query!

My query is set up to look only for locationless caches that I haven't found. I did not set any other variables such as "where" and "placed during", except of course I put my lat/long coords in for the query "origin". I expected to get all 306 (minus the few that I've done) but I always get the same 6. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there any other way to search the text of the locationless caches?

Thanks...

Scott of Team GeoDillo

[This message was edited by Team GeoDillo on January 15, 2003 at 11:54 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Team GeoDillo:

I want to be able to search through the text of many locationless caches at one time and thought I would be able to do this using the GPX file. The problem is, I only get 6 locationless caches when I receive the query!

My query is set up to look only for locationless caches that I haven't found. I did not set any other variables such as "where" and "placed during", except of course I put my lat/long coords in for the query "origin". I expected to get all 306 (minus the few that I've done) but I always get the same 6. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there any other way to search the text of the locationless caches?

Thanks...

Scott of Team GeoDillo

[This message was edited by Team GeoDillo on January 15, 2003 at 11:54 PM.]

Locationless caches have a location associated with them. I think they are based on the submitter's home coordinates. There are instructions here on how to set up a set of pocket queries to get all the locationless caches (You have to do two). icon_frown.gif