Caches for Adoption in West Sussex

About 3 years ago I moved away from Worthing, Sussex. Until recently I've been able to visit and do cache maintenance, however that is no-longer possible so I'm looking for people to adopt my remaining Geocaches.

South by South East (Sussex Wheel) GC13HEF This cache is in need of attention. I've had reports that the logbook is wet but it seems ok otherwise. Quite a few of the other caches in the "Sussex Wheel" series seem to be dead.

Seafront Gardens GC8C80 This cache is currently ok, it's been around for quite a while. There are a couple of minor problems associated with it. First, the container goes missing on occasion, I suspect small animals. Second, there are a lot of clues and when the local Parks Department do work near them they are sometimes unreachable or even moved. This means the owner needs to be fairly reactive to the changes.

Highdown Hill GCH1YH This cache is currently marked as "temporarily unavailable". It has been reported missing and because I can't visit to check it I've marked it unavailable. It can be quite difficult to find and has been reported missing before when it was actually still there. Ideally the person adopting it would be someone who has found it and knows where to look to check. It's an ammo box so if it is there it should be reasonably easy to find even if it's been put back in the wrong place.

Beggars Bush GC8432 I archived this one a long time ago when it went missing. It's a nice place for a cache so someone might want to use the location again.

Responses by email, (via Geocaching dot com if you can't find my email address anywhere else,) will probably get a faster response since I don't come here often.

regards,

Colin

(Friendly Flyer)