Review issues

Hi,

Does anyone know who we can contact when we get stuck with Appeals regarding the approval to publish caches?

Thanks.

Somehow, with 67 traditionals hidden, 2 events sponsored and 3 mystery's hidden, you are stuck with an appeal?

Do you mean that you wish to appeal a ruling by the Appeals Section?

Gee, I don't know that there is a Supreme Court to appeal a denied appeal............ I guess I haven't given it much thought.

Yes that is correct Gitchee. Appeals has rejected my submission and I want to escalate higher and I want to know who can we contact for that.

Thanks

If both the reviewer and the Appeals address has denied your listing. You can either change it to comply or you are done.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to do that they won't approve?

While this may be nice to know, he did not care to divulge it. His privilege.

:unsure:

It also doesn't hurt to ask politely, as warturtle did?

Hi Gitchee,

Sorry about that but at this time I think its in my interest to keep it private for now.

I submited a cache, it was declined by appeals and I still disagree with the decision and want to escalate further.

Thats all.

Thanks.

Hi Gitchee,

Sorry about that but at this time I think its in my interest to keep it private for now.

I submited a cache, it was declined by appeals and I still disagree with the decision and want to escalate further.

Thats all.

Thanks.

You could send and email to Jeremy, but I suspect that he will simply forward it to the appeals lackeys. Your best bet at this time would be to retain a lawyer, file suit in the 9th district and eventually it will end up in the 9th district appeals court. They are noted to be quite liberal and will probably grant your appeals.

You do realize that by keeping this private your denying the forum members weeks of amusement and endless arguing over the smallest minutia, don't you?

But seriously right about now your looking at a sign that is across the road that says DEAD END

Hi Gitchee,

I submited a cache, it was declined by appeals and I still disagree with the decision and want to escalate further.Thats all.

Thanks.

You see, I read this as the reviewer rejected his/her cache and they want to go from there. Might be wrong. There's an email address in the cache listing guidelines for appeals if in fact I'm right and you haven't gone that route yet. If you have and that got denied, well....

If your Reviewer rejected it AND your appeal to Groundspeak was rejected I would have to seriously question whether the cache placement is a good idea. Especially if you're unwilling to share why it was rejected. Just because it's a creative idea for a cache doesn't mean it's a good idea for a cache.

But if you're so dead set on publishing it you could always try listing it on another site without Reviewers.

Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry... for the others well have a nice day.

Some of us are still unclear of what your actual inquiry was. Was it simply your reviewer that declined your cache, and you want to escalate it from there, or was it actually Groundspeak's reviewer appeal process that rejected your idea?

Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry... for the others well have a nice day.

Some of us are still unclear of what your actual inquiry was. Was it simply your reviewer that declined your cache, and you want to escalate it from there, or was it actually Groundspeak's reviewer appeal process that rejected your idea?

It was Groundspeak's appeal process.