WTB Garmin eTrex back cover (alternate)

I bought my Garmin eTrex Venture HC just over a year ago. In the box it was supposed to have come with both the regular back battery cover as well as a battery cover that can be used with Garmin mounts (dashboard, handlebar, etc.)

I recently bought a bike and picked up a Garmin rail mount, but for the life of me I can't find the back cover that I am supposed to have. It either didn't come in the box or I took it out and misplaced it (probably the latter.)

Does anyone have a back battery cover for use with mounts that came with their Garmin eTrex that they'd be willing to sell? Garmin tells me that any eTrex model will work, but if it's a Venture then all the better!

Thanks in advance,

eTom

If no one has one on here, then look on Ebay or even Amazon.com, I bought one a few years ago for mine for less then $10

The only one I could find on eBay didn't ship to Canada, and every time I found one online that included the battery cover it was "restricted" to the US only. It was a different message than I have seen in the past for companies that simply don't ship to Canada. It almost seems as if Garmin is not allowing the product into Canada.

GPSCity has them too, I think.

Are you sure it's the back cover you need, and not some clip-thing that screws onto the back cover?

Yup, it's a replacement cover for the back battery plate. It has a small plastic clip attached to it that "clips" into Garmin brand mounts (rail, suction cup, etc)

I did end up tracking down one company on Amazon that will ship me one (though with the rail mount included). Now I have an extra rail mount! LOL

Ah well, one for my wife's bike if I can convince her to get one!

Thanks everyone!