JUst hit my 1500th FTF

I think TTD has you beat though

TTD ????? I don't find anyone with that caching name in the database

SS

Towtrukdug. He's one of the local FTF hounds up here in the slightly north of Seattle area. He actually just passed 200 FTF's,so nowhere near you, but that's out of about 800 finds. I'm chasing down my 90th right now.

Thanks

still can't find this user in the Database. :anibad:

SS

towtrkdug, perhaps?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=afbe1e2a-10aa-45a7-b69a-42e1996283db

Nice job, I only have one FTF and doubt i will get any more.

Why what happened when you got the 1st one?

It was a nano in the forest. I guess nobody cared of FTFing it so I went instead. It was rewarding but the excitement proved too much.

I think I only have two that is not shared...and yes..that is because it was in the middle of the day....basically not a ftf-er...I prefer traveling and and caching with my wife.

Nice job, I only have one FTF and doubt i will get any more.

Why what happened when you got the 1st one?

It was a nano in the forest. I guess nobody cared of FTFing it so I went instead. It was rewarding but the excitement proved too much.

I think I only have two that is not shared...and yes..that is because it was in the middle of the day....basically not a ftf-er...I prefer traveling and and caching with my wife.

Yep love traveling and caching as well, but when at home the FTFs are pretty fun for me.

SS

SS

Towtrukdug. He's one of the local FTF hounds up here in the slightly north of Seattle area. He actually just passed 200 FTF's,so nowhere near you, but that's out of about 800 finds. I'm chasing down my 90th right now.

SS

towtrkdug, perhaps?

Well that is pretty good. I am a fan of the chase and when someone can string together a bunch of FTFs it is awesome.

We have a couple of vets that are impressive as well:

River_Runr has almost 500 FTFs with 1411 finds!

Congratulations. Do you know what would be really cool? If you created First to Find opportunities for others by hiding caches. That's fun too.

You know what would also be real cool. Is if you would check there stats before you tell them about hiding caches. By the way even if they had zero hides this post was about their achievement not for you to rant about putting out caches. GREAT JOB!!!

GRATS to Scuba for getting 1500 ftfs.

SS

SS

towtrkdug, perhaps?

Well that is pretty good. I am a fan of the chase and when someone can string together a bunch of FTFs it is awesome.

Just hit number 100 about 2 hours ago. Woot!

SS

SS

towtrkdug, perhaps?

Just hit number 100 about 2 hours ago. Woot!

Nice job, and well done.

SS

Congratulations!

... SS tends to get all of the FTFs published in the Portland metro area.

This is a large area. We just made the 80th FTF and is it usually "hard work". If it's further away than 5 miles, it's no use in trying.

Well I used to get many in the Portland Metro area but after about 700 I just kinda stick on my side of the river in Washington, unless I happen to be in Portland when some get Published, or I have a really bad case of insomnia in the middle of the night and I feel like getting out.

Scubasonic