Premier Geocoin Race VI

Shilo

Standings are updated!! :)

Well, being in the lead was nice while it lasted!

I just checked the standings today and noticed the "Mileage" standings are the same as the "Geocachers" standings. This isn't really a BIG deal because the information is the same on both, but maybe it will be an easy fix when the standings are updated again?

Nice to see these racers move when they do. Happy racing, everyone!

Standings are updated!! :)

And the lists should be correct this time B)

Thanks for letting me know. Should be able to update more now. I worked 6-12's at work, then went on vacation and then worked 3-12's. Now on my rotation for 3 more weeks then have 6 days off instead of 6 days on :-) Yeah, It is confusing, try living it...lol!

One of my racers might have a shot at mileage, but it hasn't moved in a bit. Hope it's just a pre-summer lull! As for the number of geocachers, it's a tight race with a several-way-tie for 3rd - WOWSERS!

I'm glad to see geocoins moving, wherever they go. I don't always like the 0.xx moves that have become commonplace since the "visited it" option. Oh well, at least it's a move, right? And those little jaunts can add up. Too bad there's not the same increase in the number of photos posted. Yeah, I'm demanding this morning.

Thanks, Shilo, for keep your head above water enough to get these standings updated!

Thanks to all the racers for participating. This IS one of the coolest things about trackables.

Three months left!!!

I think only a couple of my racers are still active, but none of those are in the running for anything. However, it's just nice to see them MOVE. And move again.

This might be a little early, but are there any thoughts/plans for a Geocoin Race VII? I haven't been in the forums much lately, and maybe I've missed a thread announcing it?

As always, THANK YOU, SHILO for updating our mileage and geocacher standings. I love the geocoin race.