What coins did you get at GWIX?

Tennessee Jed

Looking at the eplace, it seems that there were at least two more new coins at GWIX: Forest Kami Twilight and Col. Cachington dragon mystery. Can't see them posted here, so I thought I'd mention them.

Still wondering if it is possible to buy that unicorn coin somewhere...

The cachington dragon was a previous year's GW release. :). It just is a rare creature that doesn't get seen much.

DSC01411-1.jpg

Edited to show coin :)

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing! This is the first time I have seen this coin! Must have! :)

Can you tell us what the quote says on the back?

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles

The cachington dragon was a previous year's GW release. :). It just is a rare creature that doesn't get seen much.

DSC01411-1.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing! This is the first time I have seen this coin! Must have! :)

I wrote what I could find of this coin's mysterious history on its coin page:

My link

I found the official GW9 coin & the Celtic Dragons for sale, but I'm still hoping for a Col. Cachington Unicorn! Does anyone have a spare to sell or trade?

Edited by GoldBugGirl

DSC01411-1.jpg

I wrote what I could find of this coin's mysterious history on its coin page:

My link

I found the official GW9 coin & the Celtic Dragons for sale, but I'm still hoping for a Col. Cachington Unicorn! Does anyone have a spare to sell or trade?

Funny that you've posted that because I was looking for the cache log for Green Dragons Nest. It can be found here Log by Colonel HGC

Would love to get the Unicorn possibly at GCF US 2011 (one can always dream)

i got an american flag micro coin at GWS and when i got home and tried to activate it, there is already a coin with that tracking number, i called the coin company and e-mailed them and no response can anyone help?

Was the coin with the same tracking # also an American Flag Micro geocoin?

Also, you've probably heard this already but a 0 can look like a O, B-8, S-5, etc.

i got an american flag micro coin at GWS and when i got home and tried to activate it, there is already a coin with that tracking number, i called the coin company and e-mailed them and no response can anyone help?

Also, you've probably heard this already but a 0 can look like a O, B-8, S-5, etc.

TB3RWBF is the coin that is active with my coins tracking number, And i tried every possible "wrong" letter. The weirdest part is the activated coin, the owner says its a canadian flag coin but the icon show an american flag

TB3RWBF is the coin that is active with my coins tracking number, And i tried every possible "wrong" letter. The weirdest part is the activated coin, the owner says its a canadian flag coin but the icon show an american flag

It's possible that the tracking # was used more than once. This happened to me before when I went to activate one of my coins, I found out that another coin had the same tracking # and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I contacted the vendor that minted it and they said there was nothing they could do. I got it through a trade and the other trader couldn't help me either.

It's possible that the tracking # was used more than once. This happened to me before when I went to activate one of my coins, I found out that another coin had the same tracking # and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I contacted the vendor that minted it and they said there was nothing they could do. I got it through a trade and the other trader couldn't help me either.

I have five coins with the same problem.