Help on Stockholm Cache!

Stef94

Hello swedish Cachers!

I need your help. On vacation I found a geocache 'by accident', meaning, I did not have a GPS with me or any kind of description where a cache would be. Taking a walk through Stockholm I found a geocache very close to the korean embassy. I signed the log, took pictures of the cache, but I don't know the name of it.

Can anybody tell me what Cache this is - there was no info included. I met fellow cachers there , but all they could tell me was that the box is part of a multi.

The Cache is at a small 'park' at the corner of Nobelgatan & Kruthusplan. There are benches and a statue. YOUR HELP WOULD BE REALLY GREAT!

Thanks!

Stef94 from Germany

Hello swedish Cachers!

I need your help. On vacation I found a geocache 'by accident', meaning, I did not have a GPS with me or any kind of description where a cache would be. Taking a walk through Stockholm I found a geocache very close to the korean embassy. I signed the log, took pictures of the cache, but I don't know the name of it.

Can anybody tell me what Cache this is - there was no info included. I met fellow cachers there , but all they could tell me was that the box is part of a multi.

The Cache is at a small 'park' at the corner of Nobelgatan & Kruthusplan. There are benches and a statue. YOUR HELP WOULD BE REALLY GREAT!

Thanks!

Stef94 from Germany

Hello swedish Cachers!

Thanks!

Stef94 from Germany

Hello Brgds,

I checked the Naval Museum online, and it is too far from where I found the cache.

It actually was below a bench in that little park area by the Korean embassy. It was a see through, rectangular box.

I have pictures of it, can upload those next week. This I found online: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/3578698, it shows the statue where the cache is.

Is this really GC2KCCG? That was my guess, but if it's close to the Naval Museum, it might not be....

Edited by jemann + avec