Mega Wales 2011 Programme

Woop woop! First mega for me, chums and the pup!!! Looking forward to it. Setting sail on the Thursday so we're there in time for Mollyjak's Sand and Sarnies - fortunately my aunt agreed to put us up on the way :D

Can't wait!

and we are looking forward to meeting you as well pendragon9321 :D and all cachers who are either already in the area or are calling in on the way through :D

Please remember to add if you require food and if you have children and/or dogs as we may have some goodies planned for them ;)

Can't make it to camp but now considering making a day trip. Not sure yet which day, or if children will be coming with.

If you're not going to the main event and you're bringing young children, I'd definately recommend Mollyjak's Sand And Sarnies event - the journey is an easy one and there's a great child-friendly series just across the road.

Edited by Lydford Locators

Woop woop! First mega for me, chums and the pup!!! Looking forward to it. Setting sail on the Thursday so we're there in time for Mollyjak's Sand and Sarnies - fortunately my aunt agreed to put us up on the way :D

Can't wait!

and we are looking forward to meeting you as well pendragon9321 :D and all cachers who are either already in the area or are calling in on the way through :D

Please remember to add if you require food and if you have children and/or dogs as we may have some goodies planned for them ;)

Can't make it to camp but now considering making a day trip. Not sure yet which day, or if children will be coming with.

If you're not going to the main event and you're bringing young children, I'd definately recommend Mollyjak's Sand And Sarnies event - the journey is an easy one and there's a great child-friendly series just across the road.

Unfortunately we will be coming back from another holiday in east Midlands that day (29th) which is another reason for not having signed up yet. It was complicated by one daughter being away for a school trip the week before and flatly refusing to be gone from home 3 consecutive weeks in a row, but it turns out now she'll be home a few days and she isn't as against the idea. Still looking into the options.