Any fellow Scottish geocachers out there?

Hi there,

I'm Sarah and I'm 22. I discovered Geocaching about a year ago and have introduced a few people to it :) But there don't appear to be many people my age who like to do it, except my boyfriend, but obviously he can't come caching with me all the time.

I was wondering if there was anyone around my age (or younger/older) who would be looking for someone to team up with occasionally to go geocaching with, maybe in the fife/tayside area. I don't have a lot of friends and it would be nice to have a new friend who liked caching too :)

Even if not in the area, it would be nice to speak to some people from all over the UK who like similar things to me, I also like photography, hiking, cycling, camping etc...

Hope to hear from someone soon :)

Sarah AKA Frecklechops

Hi Sarah

Most of the Scottish cachers prodominantly use a local forum called Geofrees so you would be best to register there and and add a post as you will probably get a better responce than here. There are also a fair number of events comming up and so why not come along and introduce yourself and the rest of your team.

see here :- http://geofrees.org/...x.php?board=5.0

Edited by Big Wolf

I'm a local to Fife/Edinburgh area also, made my first find today after work. Interesting hobby, could get addictive! Will sign up to the local site mentioned earlier :)

I've just read your log for your first find. Although that is not a bad cache, you will find worse and you will most certainly find a lot better. That one is generally about the smallest that you may find, but you will find caches that are a lot larger.