Other geocachers are ruining geocaching for me

Canada is a big state, with many different cities, and many different communities.

Ahem....Canada is a country, eh. :rolleyes:

And you don't need a Premium Membership to find out about events. You only need to subscribe to the weekly Groundspeak newsletter.

Or...when you're logged in, check out the "newest caches in Ontario" in your profile that will let you know all the newest listings of caches and events.

Opps, I forgot about those methods. I prefer a visual. 50 miles away down I-95 is one thing, 50 miles through the New Jersey forest backroads is another beast entirely.

I thought Canada was part of the U.S. though... Why do they have teams on the American leagues for Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and Ice Hokey?

First off bad joke.I see Canada almost every day from this side of the Niagara River. Second like the GREAT Don Cherry said "soccer is a sport with out honor" third Im not sure what Ice Hokey is :blink:

It's when you Do the Hokey Pokey on ice!

Sounds like a great Flash Mob Event idea.

Canada is a big state, with many different cities, and many different communities.

Ahem....Canada is a country, eh. :rolleyes:

And you don't need a Premium Membership to find out about events. You only need to subscribe to the weekly Groundspeak newsletter.

Or...when you're logged in, check out the "newest caches in Ontario" in your profile that will let you know all the newest listings of caches and events.

Opps, I forgot about those methods. I prefer a visual. 50 miles away down I-95 is one thing, 50 miles through the New Jersey forest backroads is another beast entirely.

I thought Canada was part of the U.S. though... Why do they have teams on the American leagues for Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and Ice Hokey?

I seriously hope you are joking about Canada being part of the US. If not, our education system has indeed failed.

Calm down, simple mistake. I know better, please stop going on about it.

No it's not. I agree it should be dropped, but it was a huge mistake.

I have read most of the logs on your nano series. I am baffled as to how you could take the logs as bullying you or being negative. I know most of the geocachers ( I have met and talked with at events)who logged your nano series and I can tell they really liked it and appreciated your efforts with the series. They love to tease each other about FTF's and other parts of the game. The group is not a clique from my experience at events and chance meetings at caches. It appears someone was confused logging the 5 caches correctly and deleted their log because it was for the wrong cache of the series.

I can only write about your caches as I do not know which one of your group members cache was not "liked". When someone doesn't like one of my caches I have hidden I say "Oh Well"