Who is the reviewer?

My area recently had a change of hands, and now instead of the old reviewer, we seem to have two in my area.

I'm not sure where the line between each of their territory is. I have a question I want to ask, but I'm not sure who to direct it to. How do I find out who reviews exactly what area?

You should be able to direct a simple question to either of them. If it has to do with a particular cache of yours that it already being looked at by one of them, a reviewer note might be best. But the reviewers know about each other and I'm sure they will take care of it appropriately any way you chose to email them.

You could contact Scootch or Wizard of Ooze directly if you wish. Just pull up their profile and send a message. It may take a little while for them to get back to you, busy bees that they are.

I was just kinda thought that there was some line through the CRD dividing scootch territory from wizard of ooze. I wanted to know who's side of the line this park fell under.

Doesn't appear that this line exists though ;)

I just want to know if there are any hidden waypoints in a particular park, it's just a yes or no answer I want. I guess any reviewer could answer that for me

Preferably, you create a listing with the coords you want checked (it doesn't need text) just coords, leave it disabled, and email the GC Code to a reviewer. The coords you're sending are the coords that will be checked, not some other coords

150 feet further north....

My area recently had a change of hands, and now instead of the old reviewer, we seem to have two in my area.

I'm not sure where the line between each of their territory is. I have a question I want to ask, but I'm not sure who to direct it to. How do I find out who reviews exactly what area?

I'm not that old. ^_^

Either would be happy to help you. I will say it was an honour and a privilege to serve the cachers of BC for so long. I've never had a chance to really say that. You folks were so nice.

I'm not that old. ^_^

Oh, come on! You were old when you were my first reviewer, and I'm on my 7th year now. You're an old dog, my friend.

I'm not that old. ^_^

Either would be happy to help you. I will say it was an honour and a privilege to serve the cachers of BC for so long. I've never had a chance to really say that. You folks were so nice.

We were privileged to have had you as our reviewer for so long, mtn-man. Thanks for everything you did - including those Hide-and-Go Blitzes here on vancouver Island! You had to work in overdrive to get those sorted. Happy Caching you young thing, you!