YOSM and GSAK

I use GSAK for managing pocket queries etc

One thing I have not been able to do is to take the GPX files off the YOSM website and then insert them into a database on GSAK.

Can someone please help?

Many Thanks

From the YOSM website > resources > GPX

or click here to go straight there

Then click on file and save, save it as something you will remember and somewhere you can find it. Then open GSAK.

Inside GSAK click on the little open folder option, navigate to your saved file and open it.

What I do is have a seperate GSAK database for YOSM's, called YOSM :laughing: then after visiting one I mark it as found and lock it. Each new download leaves the found ones as found, instead of overwriting them. With the found one identified I filter out the unfound ones and export them, it saves me seeing ones on Tomtom that I have already found.

I hope that makes sense, if not post on here and I or someone else will help further.

Thank You Gushoneybun

That was exactly the answer I was looking for, and have sucessfully downloaded, and placed all the YOSMs into a master, and separate database on my copy of GSAK.

You guess correctly from Rutson's questions the correct answer was number 2.

These things are really simple when you know, but there is that saying about stupid questions.... :anicute:

All the best

Boggin's Dad