Ontario night caching

Fathermole

There are plenty of people who enjoy caching at night.

If you live near the western side of the GTA, look for the BFL Boot Camp cavhes. They are designed to be found at. night

If you're looking for someone to go caching at night with, you are welcome to come along with the BFL Crew We go out night caching pretty much every fridsy night somewhere in the area from Kitchener to Markham, and Orangville to Hamilton.

Get in touch with Northern Penguin and he can keep you advised of the night's planning.

I ran into the BFL crew several years ago. I was startled to see people in the middle of a park in the winter, but didnt click in to who it was until I saw the log had just been signed. Of course, they were gone by the time I got back to the parking lot.

That was a cold night.

Cool I work afternoons so I sometimes go out at 1 am and look till the sun comes up. I'm north of the gta

That's a pretty big area. :D

Just how far north of the GTA? You don't need to give your street number, just a general area, like the city name.

edit: just looked at your profile, and see that your finds have all been on the "left coast".

You might like to join in and post on the Central Ontario Geocachers forum, if you haven't already done so:

http://www.centralontariogeocachers.com/forums/index.php

Edited by Pup Patrol