EJMG

It stands for "Edward Jones Mighty Grip".

"Mighty grip" refers to a special type of textured glove used for grasping slippery objects (like fish) or clinging to slimy surfaces (like those commonly encountered by moss cave spelunkers). The Edward Jones Company (whose headquarters are in North Carolina) makes a particularly popular line of 'mighty grip' gloves.

Just kidding. I have no idea. I also made up the term "moss cave spelunkers". :)

EJMG caches a grouping of caches where the container was a used old food glass jar. The caches were then adopted by a new CO and labled EJMG (Every Jar Must Go) which means as you find them you should replace the jar with a L&L and CITO the jar.

I have recently moved to the Asheville NC area. There are a number of caches of the type '''ejmg". I have no idea what this means. Can someone give me a clue?

Thank you,

dave1939

Dave,

A question like this is best answered by the person using the acronym. Have you tried email yet?

I have recently moved to the Asheville NC area. There are a number of caches of the type '''ejmg". I have no idea what this means. Can someone give me a clue?

Thank you,

dave1939

Dave,

A question like this is best answered by the person using the acronym. Have you tried email yet?

Oh, & yes, Ozguff will answer your emails & is usually very good about that. He will give you more hints to help you solve the puzzle, & is very involved in the game.

We are lucky to live in this area. It is very cache dense & the cachers have a strong sense of community. I have found most cachers around here are more than helpful through email.