Hand / Homemade Swag

Have just gotten back to caching along with my wife who loves this hobby /addiction.We enjoy searching for all kinds of caches but favor caches with swag in them or room for some swag.I prefer to make my own swag,(clay coins,wooden coins,paperbead bracelets,and keychains )It is not of matter that i get other swag in return although it sure is nice when i do."I LIKE PATHTAGS" did not know about them until a cacher gave me one at a meet and greet.My question is are there other cachers that make their own swag.I would like to hear from them and what they make and put in what caches they find.Maybe a pic or two..( still trying to figure out how to attach or i would have sent some of mine )..I leave my cachin name with the swag in hopes that who ever finds it will contact and let me know where and when they found it and enjoyed finding it..Hope to hear from any and all who enjoy the same...Thanks

Lots of people place handmade items. Do what you think is necessary to protect your items from dirt and moisture. If you use little ziplock bags, you may slip a note in there, too, requesting an email when found.

The key chain is really great ..that is what i am talking about good quality swag.. i would love to find one of these in a cache.. great crafting ..still trying to work it out on posting pics of stuff i leave in caches..if only my peapikin little brain was as good at this tech stuff as i am at crafting