Hand / Home made swag

Have just gotten back to caching along with my wife.We enjoy searching for most all kinds of caches but favor ones that have swag in them or room for swag in them.I prefer to make my own swag,..clay coins,wooden nickels,paper bead bracelets,keyrings,or whatever comes to mind.It is not of matter if i get any or equal swag in return...although it is more fun when you do.LOL.."I LIKE PATHTAGS" did'nt know about them till i got back in it.My question is..are there others out there that make their own swag.I would like to see if others do this also.what is it that you make and leave in found caches.Maybe a pic or two also.I leave my caching name on it in hopes that they might contact me thru Geocaching.com and let me know they enjoyed finding it and where.Hope to hear from anyone who enjoys the same...

I make earrings, and handknit items (dishcloths, potholders, baby mittens and socks) that I trade in caches, but I wouldn't call my "signature" items because I don't have my geocaching name on them.

There is a thread going of signature items, let me see if I can find it, there are lots of photos there.