Container I've never seen before

d+n.s

Anybody around here have any experience with these"Aero Space Containers"?

Looks to me almost like a cross between a match safe and a bison tube, but it has two lids.

Just thought I'd share. It's new to me. Looks like people usually just keep weed in them :laughing:

Description is lacking. No dimensions. Nothing in the photos for reference. How's the proper pothead going to know how many buds they can hold?

Anybody around here have any experience with these"Aero Space Containers"?

Looks to me almost like a cross between a match safe and a bison tube, but it has two lids.

Just thought I'd share. It's new to me. Looks like people usually just keep weed in them :laughing:

Description is lacking. No dimensions. Nothing in the photos for reference. How's the proper pothead going to know how many buds they can hold?

Someone knows. Look at the stuff that is typically bought together with this.

To the CO, if you buy one let us know how big it is.

I figure there is no way it can be smaller than a nano (and still be used for whatever people are using it for) so it would probably work fine for a cache.

The description, hidden near the bottom of the page, under the list of other items purchased by folks who bought that one, cites a volume similar to a film can. They are certainly shiny. It's hard to tell from the included photos, so I'm wondering if these have a gasket. They claim to be airtight. They don't claim to be waterproof.

I suspect that there is an internal mechnism of some sort, as well. All references that I've looked at from a search for Sharp Crusher mentions using them as a grinder for various substances. Now, perhaps that part is just an insert that you can throw away, but it is also highly unlikely that there would be any sort of o-ring or other gasket, either.

I suspect that there is an internal mechnism of some sort, as well. All references that I've looked at from a search for Sharp Crusher mentions using them as a grinder for various substances. Now, perhaps that part is just an insert that you can throw away, but it is also highly unlikely that there would be any sort of o-ring or other gasket, either.

I thought that 'sharp crusher' was their brand name and this was some sort of container to put your post-ground herbs in. Personally, I just leave them in the little bottles they came in from the grocery store. Of course, whether or not my oregano is too dry isn't something that I lose sleep over.

They look to be pretty, but poor substitutes for bison tubes and their generic clones.

The description, hidden near the bottom of the page, under the list of other items purchased by folks who bought that one, cites a volume similar to a film can. They are certainly shiny. It's hard to tell from the included photos, so I'm wondering if these have a gasket. They claim to be airtight. They don't claim to be waterproof.

They LOOK like they have a gasket to me, but the pic is too far out. I also wish there was a quarter or something in one of the pics for a sense of scale...

I just figured someone here could think of something clever to do with a micro with two lids. Some sort of simple puzzle cache or something.