Bloemfontein Trip

Zambesiboy

Hi,

Ralph1DC, andrejw and I are planning a caching trip to Bloem departing Wed 6th July and returning Sat 9th Jul. This is not a caching race or record-setter like some of the other trips but certainly many caches will be attempted. My PQ returning 192 in and around Bloem and there will be some on the way up and back. We plan to leave early hours on Wed to get through Cape Town before the city wakes up. We have space for one more person on a shared costs basis. We are planning a modest B&B or self catering establishment for the 3 nights in Bloem - at the moment this looks like about R150 per person per night. Our car is going to be either a GETZ or a Masda sting so will be quite economical.

Please contact me on zambesiboy@gmail.com or 021-7861039 or cell 0828645080 if interested. If there is more interest then obviously a second vehicle will be needed.

Cheers

Phil

Sounds tempting.

In three days you should be able to find them all - but its going to be c-c-c-cold!

I have been a lazy boy and am way behind in my work - so if a miracle happens and I put in some time I might make myself eligible for this epic trip if there is still a place available.

You must look up Oom Louwtjie!

You will have loads of fun - enjoy

Trev