Finding Caches Error w postal code, address

Pat_in_Utah

Greetings all!

Reborn again Geocacher here! Trying to get back into Geocaching. Using same account (non-premium, but signed in), I go to "Play/Hide & Seek a Cache" screen. I put in a postal code (84403) and as soon as I hit "Go" MS IE8 displays "Errors on Page" on status bar and nothing else happens? Same thing on address searches.

I've search thru the forum (30 mins) and cannot find out why I get this error? I'm going camping and want to find caches that are around Bear Lake, UT.

What am I not doing correctly? Below are the details of the error.

Thank you,

Pat

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Timestamp: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:14:09 UTC

Line: 1

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/api-3/5/8/main.js

OK, Tried w Firefox 3.6 and wholla - the caches came up great with postal code entry. Thank you all very much!

I was using Vista and MS IE8 when I got the error. I think IE8 still had the default security settings? Time to upgrade Firefox and start using that instead!

Thank you GPS Gurus!

Pat