Cache of the week

I just read about he latest Cache of the Week on the geocaching blog. Normally, I look at those and think, "right, like I'm ever going to get a chance to find that one", because many of them are in remote locations, often with 5/5 difficulty, or is a many stage multi cache located on a small island somewhere. However, the most recent is located in Costa Rica, and I was less than a 1/2 mile from it in February. I didn't find it though because at the time it was disabled, and the owner was asking for help to replace the container. I'd actually attempted contact with the CO and offered to bring a container with me to replace it (the last container was likely muggled by monkeys) but I never got back a response. Someone eventually did replace it (not the CO) and it's had a bunch of logs since then (sound familiar?).

What is the cache of the week? Who decides and how?

It's on the Latitude 47 blog.

I believe they're picked by Eric Schudiske.

I'm not sure how.

I just learned earlier today that I need to follow Jeremy's Facebook page if I want the most recent news firsthand. Now I hear that I also need to follow the Latitude 47 blog. I believe there is a Twitter feed there somewhere as well, and I suppose the new Google+ social networking site is somewhere in the future. What am I doing wasting my time on this forum? :blink::huh:

:lol:

I'm not sure how.

I just learned earlier today that I need to follow Jeremy's Facebook page if I want the most recent news firsthand. Now I hear that I also need to follow the Latitude 47 blog. I believe there is a Twitter feed there somewhere as well, and I suppose the new Google+ social networking site is somewhere in the future. What am I doing wasting my time on this forum? :blink::huh:

What's a Facebook?

I'm not sure how.

What's a Facebook?

Facebook+wrong.png

I'm not sure how.

What's a Facebook?

:)

I suppose this might be a good time to mention the newsfeed I read at NPR about the upcoming merger/integration of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

YOUTWITFACE!

Yeah, I still think it's funny...

Id imagine if you were to ask someone to join you on youtwitface they would take it as an insult...

I'm not sure how.

Jeremy who ??? Never mind figured it out

Edited by Davequal