wow, new search page

azog

I just pulled down NJ from the main page, to see if there's any new caches. I do that at work all day, I'm not obsessed, am I? Well, now it's different! Cool! icon_smile.gif

----------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be also be like him.

I very much like the new state pages...great job!! However, I noticed something strange about the caches listed as latest caches hidden. I am not sure whether this is a bug or that I just do not understand what you are listing.

There are currently three caches from Texas listed on the main geocaching.com page under newest caches:

Bob Wills Memorial Cache (Texas) by Mudbug

Austin Map Cache (Texas) by TxHiPowr

Texas High School Football Cache (Texas) by Mudbug, HackPack and 9Key

All three of these caches list 10/29/02 on their cache pages as the date they were hidden. However, on the new state of Texas page, only one of these, Bob Wills Memorial Cache, is listed. icon_confused.gif

Alchemist2000

I don't think I like the new search page.

I used to be able to pull up all the caches for a state, now it looks like I can only pull up caches within a certain distance of a given city/ZIP code.

I miss the old page where I could view all the caches for a state. I tend to be very sporadic in my geocaching and I'm never entirely sure where I might wind up, so I like to keep a LOT of cache data around in case I wind up in that area. It was easiest to do that by state.

Am I just missing something or am I no longer able to simply say "show me all the caches in Florida"?