Your Geocoin Collection

Team Luvbassn

I guess the best answer is this... NOT ENOUGH!

You know, my first reaction was "EXACTLY!" but then I realized that might not be complete enough for me.

So, my answer has to be: "Some would say TOO MANY, but I say NOT ENOUGH!"

And... I plead the 5th on the actual count.:)

I have a zippered binder with coin pages that are getting very heavy. Just wanted to know. :unsure:

Yep! I just started my 4th zippered binder. The other 3 binders are 10 pages, 12 coins each page, and are very heavy.

I feel your pain. Both carrying them and the one in your wallet.

:laughing:

I also have 1 and 1/2 binders full of geocaching wooden nickels and poker chips, 10 pages, 20 coins each page, and they aren't that heavy.

:anitongue:

I have about 150 activated coins in my current collection, not counting the couple dozen I have out and about traveling.

The coins in my collection are in coin flips, which are in coin pages, which are in one of those CD binders. Works pretty well, and it zips up nicely. I'm going to need to start a new one soon here, as I'm definitely running out of room.

At one point I had over 10,000 coins (including traders)... now I am down to a much more manageable 500 (give or take a handful)!

I thought you gave up collecting. I can't imagine having that many

I have 215 not including traders. I am lucky enough to have some of the rarest including Moun10bike ver 1, 2 and 3

Edited by blazerfan

:::sigh:::: I only started last month so I only have 6 that I have purchased so far. 4 regular sized and 2 micro coins. I had one more but gave it to my son and his fiancé to start their collection when I found out they had been geocaching when they lived in Alaska . So far they are kept in a small lock n lock box.

I thought you gave up collecting. I can't imagine having that many

I have 215 not including traders. I was lucky enough to have some of the rarest including Moun10bike ver 1, 2 and 3

I did gave up collecting. But I still buy a few club coins, memorial coins and trade personals with people. And accept gifts! Most of my newer coins are my own designs. That's why I have 1/20th of what I did have.

At this moment I have 926 activated coins in my collection. A few non trackable and 29 in my trade box. I have 12 binders, a few coins on stands on different places in the room and since two weeks I have this one:

Vitrinekastmetmuntjes.jpg

Wow, that is really something Jack. Its a good reason to come and drink a cup of your very well tasting coffee soon and admire al your new and beautiful displayed coins :)

I have a little over 600 geocoins in my collection, which is far to many.(About 60 are traveling)

I'm trying to cut back for over a year now, but I keep discovering al those awesome new coins.

Never mind, increasing bills will help me cut down soon I think.

Until then, I'm hooked.... :D

I keep my coins in small home painted wooden boxes (painted by my artistic niece).

I keep some special coins in a beautiful frame, the pingos made for me and I bought a small display cabinet, that I still have to hang on the wall.

Edited by Sivota

Wow, that is really something Jack. Its a good reason to come and drink a cup of your very well tasting coffee soon and admire al your new and beautiful displayed coins :)

Your welcome and now how to reach me. The coffee won't be ready, but fresh made :)