Superguy

It has been several days since Jeremy introduced us to Superguy on his facebook page as being a new, but unknown, Groundspeak project for this site. I would have expected that these forums would be ablaze with speculation. Is this the guy who is chosen to bring back virtuals in a way that will satisfy everyone - a super task indeed? Is he charged with defeating the APEs and restoring the rightful balance of the world? Is he being appointed the Groundspeak champion who will take on Opie from the other site? Is he the ultimate power trail cacher? Is Jeremy getting a new avatar? And why is there no Supergirl?

269437_10150219411357771_792252770_7285360_5625590_s.jpg

Jeremy has said only that is not about achievements. But when has lack of information ever stopped people from speculating about the future of geocaching?

OK, I'll have a go...

Maybe it will be a Badge of Recognition" which will be awarded (monthly? annually? when deserved?) to individual geocachers for outstanding services to the Geocaching Community either locally or on a more global scale.

Maybe it'll come with a prize, like a year's PM or something similar.

MrsB :)

Facebook? What's a Facebook?

According to Wikipedia:

A facebook is a printed or online directory found at American universities consisting of individuals’ photographs and names. In particular, it denotes publications of this type distributed by university administrations at the start of the academic year with the intention of helping students get to know each other.

According to Wikipedia:

A facebook is a printed or online directory found at American universities consisting of individuals' photographs and names. In particular, it denotes publications of this type distributed by university administrations at the start of the academic year with the intention of helping students get to know each other.

Ohhhhhh... you must mean something like this!

According to Wikipedia:

A facebook is a printed or online directory found at American universities consisting of individuals’ photographs and names. In particular, it denotes publications of this type distributed by university administrations at the start of the academic year with the intention of helping students get to know each other.

at my university, that was called the "Baby Book" because it only included freshmen.

Obviously it is the project to shrink the "Feedback" tab to its current miniscule size :ph34r:

(I had to edit my AdBlock filter to re-hide it)

Mine looks like James Bond did some fancy shooting on it. When I hover over it, it makes to screen go all twitchy.