Printer friendly ?

RobAGD

While I ahve been using the pocket queries for most of my caching needs when I get a puzzle ache I tend to print them out.

Well today I was printing out http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=y&ID=15446&log=n&decrypt=

and while it printed ok it still had the background image on the printer friendly view page.

I was just thinking that you might want to have it pull out any bg referances when you use this page just to keep it a tad bit cleaner.

The image showed up under IE 5.5 and Opera 6.05

Just a thought.

-Robert

quote:
Originally posted by martinp13:

The new print-friendly layout is AWESOME! icon_smile.gif

I agree completely! What I would like even better would be an option to include the logs with the clean printer-friendly layout; something like this:

Make this page printer friendly: No logs, recent logs, all logs.

I like having the logs with me because they sometimes help when finding a tricky cache, and they make good reading in the car or on the plane on the way to the cache.

Has anyone noticed that if you do a print-friendly page with the last 5 logs there's a background color (kinda gray) to the logs that makes it take a bit longer to print?

Strange, I don't recall it doing that when I printed the old cache pages. It'll probably go away if I tell my browser to not print backgrounds, but still, I thought I'd mention it.

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44