Geocoinfucius Mystery Coin

drneal

Today a wise and kind sensei allowed me the honor of presenting the Geocoinfucious Mystery Coin (or I was at least the first to post.) Words leave me (I know, that doesn't happen very often!)

My thanks...as with all the mystery coins, it comes at a time when a thrill of this magnitude, is so very appreciated...ladies and gentlemen, the Geocoinfucious coin:

IMG_NEW-25-3.jpg

I chose not to show the back of the coin at this time...although there is no mention of not showing it, I fear doing something that might dissapoint sensei...I'm sure his or her qi will guide me, and let me know if posting is allowed.

ILYK

Kathy would be so pleased...Saturday should have been our anniversary...it was a bad weekend. this coin came at just the right time!

Edited by drneal

Are you kidding me? Another philosophy based coin! That is awesome! Congratulations drneal.... very fitting for you to be the first. I know that this a tough time for you... and a new mystery coin certainly can't fill the void.... hopefully it gave you a smile, though.

On a side note, What type of finish is that?

Regards,

Zach

The envelope looks like an authentic gift envelope used on special occasions. Perfect for this gifted coin. We hope to see it at GWStock!

Upon arriving home today, well after the above post, a label on an envelope with a Buddha was staring at us in the mailbox!

To say we were surprised would be a huge understatement. :D

A very respectful "Sheh Sheh" to the mystery coin sensei who thought of us and sent this wonderful coin. 谢谢

Edited by JoenSue

The envelope looks like an authentic gift envelope used on special occasions. Perfect for this gifted coin. We hope to see it at GWStock!

Upon arriving home today, well after the above post, a label on an envelope with a Buddha was staring at us in the mailbox!

To say we were surprised would be a huge understatement. :D

A very respectful "Sheh Sheh" to the mystery coin sensei who thought of us and sent this wonderful coin. 谢谢

Congratulations JoenSue also. :D

Wonderful very cool coin!! I received TWO today with a note that said:

you have been found to be an honorable geocoin enthusiast.

therefore, please accept this gift. please use the second coin to

benefit river cacher's family.

geocoinfucius

Thank you so very very much!

Geocoinfucious say man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger! :D:P

The second half of our team quickly came up with this follow-up:

Geocoinfucious says man who lose watch in toilet gets s***ty time. :D:P

LOL.... very true!

Cellphones are worse!!!!!!

Geocoinfucious say man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger! :D:P

The second half of our team quickly came up with this follow-up:

Geocoinfucious says man who lose watch in toilet gets s***ty time. :D:P

lol, don't get me started!

geocoinfucious say crowded elevator always smell different to midget! :D:P

oooh! I'm glad I had the time to check into the forums today..two days later that is! I hope I may be so lucky as to receive one of these now that I finally have a mailbox AND the postal strike is over! Cool that it comes in a lucky money envelope too! We celebrated quite a few Chinese New Years in Australia:anibad:

Very cool mystery sender!

Today a wise and kind sensei allowed me the honor of presenting the Geocoinfucious Mystery Coin (or I was at least the first to post.) Words leave me (I know, that doesn't happen very often!)

My thanks...as with all the mystery coins, it comes at a time when a thrill of this magnitude, is so very appreciated...ladies and gentlemen, the Geocoinfucious coin:

IMG_NEW-25-3.jpg

I chose not to show the back of the coin at this time...although there is no mention of not showing it, I fear doing something that might dissapoint sensei...I'm sure his or her qi will guide me, and let me know if posting is allowed.

ILYK

Kathy would be so pleased...Saturday should have been our anniversary...it was a bad weekend. this coin came at just the right time!

I'm glad that this coin came to you at the right time. Confucius always knows when he's needed. Congrats!!

Beautiful coin! Would love to see it in person sometime.