Are my Logs ok?

Ok thank you everyone!

I just thought if I was a CO I would like to receive long-ish logs.

Your logs are great :) and it looks like you're not far from me - So I will be happy if you find any of my caches and leave nice long logs :D

Edited by Splendidz

I'd echo others comments but also add it's _your_ game, so say what you like.

I have to say that as a CO I appreciate longer logs, also ones that give me a heads up on the condition of the cache, either blank or "TFTC" logs are a bit boring, but that's up to the finders at the end of the day - and some do log at gz on phones, so long logs are harder that way....

I do think that ripping on a cache is a bit much, even the really rubbish ones took a bit of time - diplomacy is a good route

Oh, and for the record, I waffle all over my logs ;-)

I do think that ripping on a cache is a bit much, even the really rubbish ones took a bit of time - diplomacy is a good route

As always with a forum someone has to disagree :laughing:

If I find a rubbish cache I say so in my log..especially if it is a new cacher. For Example This one - http://coord.info/GC2MJZW

Based on my log the owner moved the cache to a location 100 times better, how can new cachers expect to learn if you are not honest?

If I find a rubbish cache I say so in my log..especially if it is a new cacher. For Example This one - http://coord.info/GC2MJZW

Based on my log the owner moved the cache to a location 100 times better, how can new cachers expect to learn if you are not honest?

Seconded - although I am repeating myself from the other topic similar to this one. We found GC2K1X6 on 28th May and advised that IMO, it could be improved if moved. It was moved and consequently improved. Some cachers will take it as a rebuff but if you word you log in the right way, most will act on it, in my experience.

Seconded - although I am repeating myself from the other topic similar to this one. We found GC2K1X6 on 28th May and advised that IMO, it could be improved if moved. It was moved and consequently improved. Some cachers will take it as a rebuff but if you word you log in the right way, most will act on it, in my experience.

I wouldn't stand in the way of honesty, but I've seen a few logs just giving the CO a hard time, not the most constructive IMO

I just read your log, and I wouldn't call that ripping on a cache, more than respectful to the CO, and after all they do have to learn somewhere don't they?

I wouldn't stand in the way of honesty, but I've seen a few logs just giving the CO a hard time, not the most constructive IMO

I just read your log, and I wouldn't call that ripping on a cache, more than respectful to the CO, and after all they do have to learn somewhere don't they?

Yup.

That's why 'TFTC' or (.) is of no use whatsoever but don't get me on that old chestnut, we've done that do death on here lately. :laughing:

Anyway, in answer to your question, your logs look great to me. Keep up the good work. :)