Byway (B.O.A.T.) maps online?

I did a quick google earlier for an online map of Byways so that I can plan some hides of a decent size that will have a nice long-ish walk or cycle, but wasn't getting anywhere.

Mainly I could do with a map of these for Carmarthenshire for now.

Any help appresciated, I'm probably just typing the wrong thing into the google search box?

Cheers,

z.

I did a quick google earlier for an online map of Byways so that I can plan some hides of a decent size that will have a nice long-ish walk or cycle, but wasn't getting anywhere.

Mainly I could do with a map of these for Carmarthenshire for now.

Any help appresciated, I'm probably just typing the wrong thing into the google search box?

Cheers,

z.

You may find this useful to get a rough guide to Public Rights of Way: http://www.getamap.ordnancesurveyleisure.co.uk/

Select 'leisure' to display 50k/25k maps

Not too sure if you have to pay anything to start route planning?? I dont sub to the above and it looks like I cannot find any coord. You need the coords as a rough guide so that caches can be spaced out on the route - final coords are confimed on site with you GPS once you have placed the cache.

There are a variety of tools for route planning.....

1) MemoryMap

2) Basecamp - but you need an underlaying map segment - Old version of Mobile Atlas Creator?

3) If you have a Garmin GPS, then the Discoverer OS maps are good.

Edited by janandsteve