Post a picture of your local area!

And here's a map of Victoria, where I've found a few as well:

5aae5898-b410-4309-863b-519ae1cef3d1.jpg

Thanks for saving me from having to post a pic myself, MrWilson! Victoria is close, and home is just south and west of the lower border of the Vic map.

lot of puzzles in that lower map.

Yeah, we've got a lot of puzzles around here, ranging from a simple projection to a 4.5 difficulty complex puzzle that takes the FTFers days to solve. I've got most of them solved, and I get the finals whenever I'm caching in the area. I just did a quick count, and I've got over 300 puzzles within 30 km of home, out of about 2000 total caches. Here's the same map with my smileys:

2helwgo.jpg

ge.png

Northern seattle

I have about 300 finds. about 50 of them are outta this picture.

The seattle area is VERY saturated. Lotta caches to find, but about 40 percent of em are PMO.

I think the only place that I have any finds on that map is Carkeek Park. I have a few in Bellevue, but that's not quite on the map.

Edited by Dgwphotos

Some areal fews here are realy amazing! In my area, it´s still not so dense, but that keeps me more fit. In the moment I´m doing bike tours of 30+ kilometers recently to get to the interesting spots. And I noticed that it´s just good for me. :) Car caching stinks! ;)

my-area.jpg

This is a part of Franconia, northern Bavaria.

Edited by FraenCache

Here's my patch near Edinburgh. My radius of unfound caches is getting bigger, but there are still plenty to go for.

Hey! Looks good! Gonna stay in Edinburgh for one year soon ... So some of them will be on my list soon, too ... ;) Definatly need to get me a nice bike there ...