Garmin eTrex HC Venture for sale

I have a Garmin eTrex HC Venture for sale. It is about 2 years old and has been used approximately 6 times. There are no scratches or dings on the unit. It comes with everything the factory sent plus a case and a car charger. You can have it for $100 (check or money order). butchrmos.blogspot.com

I have a Garmin eTrex Venture HC for sale. It is about 2 years old and has been used approximately 6 times. There are no scratches or dings on the unit. It comes with everything the factory sent plus a case and a car charger ($30 in extras). You can have it for $100 (check or money order). Shipping is free. butchrmos.blogspot.com

I have a Garmin eTrex Venture HC for sale. It is about 2 years old and has been used approximately 6 times. There are no scratches or dings on the unit. It comes with everything the factory sent plus a case and a car charger ($30 in extras). You can have it for $100 (check or money order). Shipping is free. butchrmos.blogspot.com

I don't have any need for the entire unit, but does it come with the alternate back battery cover? The one that latches onto Garmin mounts?

Is there any chance you'd be willing to sell that piece separately?

Hi etom22,

Yes it does have the alternate back battery cover, and the mounting adapter for garmin mounting kits. And no I don't want to start splitting the unit into pieces, sorry. Make me an offer I cannot refuse and I'll send the whole unit on its merry way. Thanks for your interest.