*** 2011 CACHIN' CROW "FTF" Geocoin ****

opalsns

NEW COINTEST

Ok Gardengorilla hasn't recieve her package yet, So Opalsns let's have a cointest, 2011 polished nickel up for grabs, wait for Opalsns to pull the trigger on starting gun, Good Luck, KD1EJ !!!!!!!!!

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

We have ourselves a cointest!!!!!

Let's See who can guess when she will get her coins...

I want MONTH - DAY - YEAR example... JULY 24, 2011

The first Person to post the correct date WINS a Beautiful 2011 COPPER Cachin' Crow FTF Geocoin!!!!!

GardenGorilla will let us know when she gets them,

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

All Rules Subject To Change At KD1EJs discretion.

I guess That's it.... OH

Coins were mailed from RI on or about July 16th 2011 AND

1 (one) Entry per person.

NO EDITING

READY.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A 2011 polished nickel cachin crow, not copper this time, Opalsns always like copper coins, always traded my pennies for her quarters, LOL, KD1EJ

NEW COINTEST

Ok Gardengorilla hasn't recieve her package yet, So Opalsns let's have a cointest, 2011 polished nickel up for grabs, wait for Opalsns to pull the trigger on starting gun, Good Luck, KD1EJ !!!!!!!!!

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

Let's See who can guess when she will get her coins...

I want MONTH - DAY - YEAR example... JULY 24, 2011

The first Person to post the correct date WINS a Beautiful 2011 Polished Nickel Cachin' Crow FTF Geocoin!!!!!

GardenGorilla will let us know when she gets them,

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

I guess That's it.... OH

NO EDITING

A 2011 polished nickel cachin crow, not copper this time, Opalsns always like copper coins, always traded my pennies for her quarters, LOL, KD1EJ

Heyyyyyyyyyyy :rolleyes: LOLOLOL!!!!!

OK, well that was DARN short! Got my shiny new coin in the mail today :) Maybe I should have waited to post my guess Aug. 31 hey?

AND, we actually have someone who guessed today as well! So congratulations, great (short) cointest... and now to admire my coins (yes! I got more than one today. It feels so good to open up that little ol' mailbox and have it stuffed full of mailers again:laughing:

And, I think 9 days may be a Canada Post record! Maybe the forced time off gave them more incentive to work more efficiently!:laughing:

OK, well that was DARN short! Got my shiny new coin in the mail today :) Maybe I should have waited to post my guess Aug. 31 hey?

AND, we actually have someone who guessed today as well! So congratulations, great (short) cointest... and now to admire my coins (yes! I got more than one today. It feels so good to open up that little ol' mailbox and have it stuffed full of mailers again:laughing:

And, I think 9 days may be a Canada Post record! Maybe the forced time off gave them more incentive to work more efficiently!:laughing:

Hi GG, Glad the coins arrived safe, and fast , wow. Can you post a picture with the envelope like Kini did to show everyone, Thanx, and congrats to the winnwr

Hey... wait a second... do you mean I won?? What a great, unexpected birthday gift! :)

Birthday? :) Happy birthday Siovena!!! :D and congrats on your Winning!!! :D

Thanks. :) What do I do now? :)

CONGRATULATIONS.....

send your address to KD1EJ through his geocaching profile.

Great Guessing...... :rolleyes:

edited to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Edited by opalsns

Everyone get ready for next cointest, this cointest will start Friday, Opalsns will start it, as soon I let her know what time I want to start, This week is the Brickyard 400 , at Indy, there are 43 positions all you have to do tell me what position will #48 Jimmie Johnson finish the race, only 1 guess per cacher, if we have 43 picks then some one will win a 2009 Cachin' Crow Satin coin. This will give you non-nascar fans a chance, Hint= Jimmie is good at this track. wait for Opalsns to drop the green Flag to start the cointest.

all you have to do is pick a number, that's all, Thanks for playing, KD1EJ

Hi GG, Glad the coins arrived safe, and fast , wow. Can you post a picture with the envelope like Kini did to show everyone, Thanx, and congrats to the winnwr

ooops! Envelope was recycled this morning...but I'll take a pic of the coin.:lol:

THURSDAY.......muhahahahahahaha

Thursday, Will be e-mailing Opalsns for the Friday start of cointest, will try to start ,so everyone has a chance, Hint= learn GMT, we are on Eastern daylight savings time in Rhode Island, Midnight in Greenwich,England, The eastern part of the U.S is -4 hours, if your east of Greenwich then you will be +, West of Greenwich you will be - .. So good Luck to everyone and wait for the green flag, KD1EJ

Morning KD1ej. Morning all.

I think it's a perfect time for..............................

COFFEE. :blink:

Good morning Opalsns, it is a good time for coffee, Hey what's that flag the starter is holding in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Psss .. KD1EJ .... I think opalsns hit the snooze button and went back to sleep :unsure:

Morning KD1ej. Morning all.

I think it's a perfect time for..............................

COFFEE. :blink:

Good morning Opalsns, it is a good time for coffee, Hey what's that flag the starter is holding in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Psss .. KD1EJ .... I think opalsns hit the snooze button and went back to sleep :unsure:

I Think she wants us to think that, Keep eyes wide open Kini

Everyone get ready for next cointest, this cointest will start Friday, Opalsns will start it, as soon I let her know what time I want to start, This week is the Brickyard 400 , at Indy, there are 43 positions all you have to do tell me what position will #48 Jimmie Johnson finish the race, only 1 guess per cacher, if we have 43 picks then some one will win a 2009 Cachin' Crow Satin coin. This will give you non-nascar fans a chance, Hint= Jimmie is good at this track. wait for Opalsns to drop the green Flag to start the cointest.

NEW COINTEST

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

there are 43 positions all you have to do tell me what position will #48 Jimmie Johnson finish the race, only 1 guess per cacher, if we have 43 picks then some one will win a 2009 Cachin' Crow Satin coin.

For Example .... Jimmie Johnson will Finish in ...44th position!!

First to pick position get's it. 1 - 43 Check to see who picked what.

It'll fill up fast

The first 43 to pick the first finishing spot are in...so HURRY

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

I guess That's it.... OH

NO EDITING

GREEN GREEN GREEN

Edited by opalsns

NEW COINTEST

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

there are 43 positions all you have to do tell me what position will #48 Jimmie Johnson finish the race, only 1 guess per cacher, if we have 43 picks then some one will win a 2009 Cachin' Crow Satin coin.

For Example .... Jimmie Johnson will Finish in ...44th position!!

First to pick position get's it. 1 - 43 Check to see who picked what.

It'll fill up fast

The first 43 to pick the first finishing spot are in...so HURRY

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

I guess That's it.... OH

NO EDITING

GREEN GREEN GREEN

Race is Sunday, no coins were mailed out July 16th, different cointst, Just pick 1-43 and good luck

1 -

2 - KINI_ONT

3 - Gatoulis

4 - Sioneva

5 - jpbarr

6 - Azure Sky

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 - mamoreb

16 -

17 - MoonCat & KDT

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

25 -

26 -

27 -

28 -

29 -

30 -

31 -

32 -

33 -

34 -

35 -

36 -

37 -

38 -

39 -

40 -

41 -

42 -

43 -

Edited by opalsns

STILL ROOM TO PICK WHICH POSITION JIMMIE JOHNSON WILL FINISH. WINNER GETS CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

1 - yanagi

2 - KINI_ONT

3 - Gatoulis

4 - Sioneva

5 - jpbarr

6 - Azure Sky

7 - goosefraba1

8 - gardengorilla

9 -

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 - mamoreb

16 -

17 - MoonCat & KDT

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

25 -

26 -

27 -

28 -

29 -

30 -

31 -

32 -

33 -

34 -

35 -

36 -

37 -

38 -

39 -

40 -

41 -

42 -

43 -

DNF - opalsns :ph34r:

Edited by opalsns

STILL ROOM TO PICK WHICH POSITION JIMMIE JOHNSON WILL FINISH. WINNER GETS CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

1 - yanagi

2 - KINI_ONT

3 - Gatoulis

4 - Sioneva

5 - jpbarr

6 - Azure Sky

7 - goosefraba1

8 - gardengorilla

9 - redwingrr

10 - Serchnsoul

11 -

12 - Sivota

13 - pingos

14 - LewisClan77

15 - mamoreb

16 -

17 - MoonCat & KDT

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

25 -

26 -

27 -

28 -

29 -

30 -

31 -

32 -

33 -

34 -

35 -

36 -

37 -

38 -

39 -

40 -

41 -

42 -

43 -

DNF - opalsns :blink:

Edited by opalsns

I'm gonna guess 8.:lol:

469.jpg

And as promised my brand new.. shiney Cachin' Crow 2011!!!! You know I was looking through my coins...and I think I may have skipped one of your years while I was down under. Are all of the previous coins gone?

Hi GG,

email KD1EJ and ask him. i think there are a few left, He'll be able to help you out.