*** 2011 CACHIN' CROW "FTF" Geocoin ****

opalsns

I think the Canadian P.O. will deliver this week, only saying,lol,KD1EJ

I can only Hope :rolleyes: I'll be heading home in about 2 hours so if anyone feels I'll get lucky tonight(in the coin way :ph34r: ) then now is the time to pick today - but then again this would be your only guess (check KD1EJ game rules)

KD1EJ & opalsns, got whole lot of coins yesterday :D BUT not a Cachin' Crow :( I wonder if today will be the day anybody got it??

KD1EJ congrat's on passing me in nascar but I do believe I'm still on your bumper looking for an open lane. The real big congrat's goes to your sister :D she got the win and she did it with her boy Tony :P

May the Crow land today :D please :P

KD1EJ & opalsns, got whole lot of coins yesterday :D BUT not a Cachin' Crow :( I wonder if today will be the day anybody got it??

KD1EJ congrat's on passing me in nascar but I do believe I'm still on your bumper looking for an open lane. The real big congrat's goes to your sister :D she got the win and she did it with her boy Tony :P

May the Crow land today :D please :P

Hi Kini, if not, LC154591683US is the Custom Declaration ID#,KD1EJ

Hi Kini, if not, LC154591683US is the Custom Declaration ID#,KD1EJ

Not worried yet KD1EJ, the coins I'm receiving are from the backlog (sent before you sent the Crow's) the next 8 days have been choosen so if they show up in the mailbox :) someone will win :D

Just want to bump this one up - Hey folks here's a free chance at a coin .... just sayin' B)

Come on Canadian Postal Services, LOL

No!!! not yet!!! Let my chances stay alive to win the crow coin! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am kiding!!! Ted... I hope you will get it very very soon!!! :D

You and me both Nikos :D I've never had such a large cheering section :P

Edited by kini_ont

smiley-Dancing.gifsmiley-Dancing.gifsmiley-Dancing.gif

KD1EJ..opalsns..LOOK

001-29.jpg

I got a very suspicious package in my mailbox .. there was a lot of cawin' coming from inside (it was hot here)

and when I opened it up ... 3 lovely crows came out!

003-16.jpg

Tell Us David! .. Who's the lucky winner and what have they won!!!done in my tv announcer's voice :laughing::laughing:

Hahahahaha!!!! Congratw Ted!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!:D That's great news!!!! :D

and I think July 22 was Marie's pick... (Mamoreb) right?? :) congratulations too my friend!!! :D It will bring a smile in her face after the disaster in Norway! :(

huh.... I will win a raven coin one day ... :laughing: I hope the crow is not afraid of cats... hmm... sometimes they are and sometimes not!!! In the last weeks I saw 2 things that were hillarius... but unfortunatelly I didn't have a video camera with me.... I would be famous now in youtube!

first thing....

a cat was sleeping on a cement wall very close to my house! actually the wall is right under my balcony! While the cat was sleeping I saw a crow coming down... landing on the wall and then it started walking carefully and getting closer to the cat!

It was hot and hte cat was in deep sleep.... the crow was very close and pulled its head down and started yelling loudly almost on the cats ears!!!! the cat jumped like crazy made a step and fell down!! then the crow left yelling cra cra cra.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I have the feeling that this was a kind of revenge!

Second thing I saw....

an other cat... was lying down sleeping and a crow attacked her!!! It bid the cats neck and actually raised her about 20cm from the ground!!!! then the crow let her fell! the cat is thin and young but it is not a kitten!!! WOW!!!

Is there a possibility that the crows in my neighbourhood create a gang... and they are fighting the stray cats???? :laughing: hmm.... the crow father... hahahahahahahha

YUP, we have a winner.....MAMOREB was the first to pick July 22, 2011. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please send your address to KD1EJ through his profile and he'll get the coin out to you.

Thanx everyone for playing along!!!

and Thanx to Kini for being the reason for another awesome cointest!!!!

PS... Can't wait to see the Efigy Pipe!!!!

Hi Kini, I knew this week, had a few crows hanging around the house, glad you like them, and I'll see you on the racetrack, the winner please e-mail me with address,Thank you

Hey, Opalsns ,how about another cointest!!!!!!!!!! watch you think!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley-Dancing.gifsmiley-Dancing.gifsmiley-Dancing.gif

KD1EJ..opalsns..LOOK

001-29.jpg

I got a very suspicious package in my mailbox .. there was a lot of cawin' coming from inside (it was hot here)

and when I opened it up ... 3 lovely crows came out!

003-16.jpg

Tell Us David! .. Who's the lucky winner and what have they won!!!done in my tv announcer's voice :laughing::laughing:

Looks like Mamoreb, Kini , an 2011 Cachin' Crow copper coin

mamoreb is in Norway, looks like another cointest on the way,KD1EJ

actually she is not at the moment..... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Did I won??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

she is closer than you think..... but of course her letter will go to Norway! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

NEW COINTEST

Ok Gardengorilla hasn't recieve her package yet, So Opalsns let's have a cointest, 2011 polished nickel up for grabs, wait for Opalsns to pull the trigger on starting gun, Good Luck, KD1EJ !!!!!!!!!

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

We have ourselves a cointest!!!!!

Let's See who can guess when she will get her coins...

I want MONTH - DAY - YEAR example... JULY 24, 2011

The first Person to post the correct date WINS a Beautiful 2011 Polished Nickel Cachin' Crow FTF Geocoin!!!!!

GardenGorilla will let us know when she gets them,

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

All Rules Subject To Change At KD1EJs discretion.

I guess That's it.... OH

Coins were mailed from RI on or about July 16th 2011 AND

1 (one) Entry per person.

NO EDITING

READY.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by opalsns

So weird... I have a tendency to win stuff on special days. This time, I even picked the date myself.

As you probably know, a Norwegian nationalist killed at least 93 people in a bomb attack at our government's head quarters and by mass shooting at a youth camp on July 22nd. The bomb went off rather close to my home, but fortunately I and my closest family and friends were not injured in any of the incidents. We don't know the names of the deceased yet, and I'm scared that I might find familiar names on the list - either way it is a huge tragedy for our country. I think this coin will travel in memory of the lives lost in this incident and to encourage people to express themselves through other means than violence and hatred.

Sorry to go slightly off-topic. I'm happy that I won, thank you very much KD1EJ.

Edited by mamoreb

I'm going to go for August 1, 2011

because my date was picked by someone at pretty much the same moment that I posted, should one of us pick another date, or are you going to cut the coin in half? :laughing:

Already e-mail JPBARR to change her pick , first come first serve , I see within a minute your posts, do not change, Thanks KD1EJ