*** 2011 CACHIN' CROW "FTF" Geocoin ****

opalsns

33bb58a2-e051-4f6e-b556-ab235e97a2b2.jpg

2b61395e-84cf-4504-a1e5-701d418c9002.jpg

6c834ebb-a70b-4782-8df0-a73c52be4d1f.jpg

The New 2011 Cachin' Crow FTF geocoins are here.

Polished Gold

Polished nickel

Satin Copper

*******************UNACTIVATED and TRACKABLE on GEOCACHING.COM*************************************************

$10.00 each + $3.00 shipping ... Will Combine Shipping, Just Ask...

Email KD1EJ through his Geocaching Account and he will get your order right out to you.

These are the new geocoins That replaced the Original incorrect Order.

Edited by Eartha

Hi to All,

To Eartha, Yes these are trackable coins, these are my replacement coins ,since 1st set were done with my 2010 PC#s

to all the finishes are, Polished Nickel,Polished Gold, and Antique Copper, to my friends in Canada, yes I know about the strike ,have a couple packages on standby,Paypal is new to me,with help from my sister Opalsns will figure out,will e-mail everyone direct, since everyone like the copper 2010, I had 100 copper made for this year,100 polished nickel and 50 polished gold

Thank you, KD1EJ

You know I have to ask. Is it trackable on geocaching.com? I don't see the text, I can't tell if that's text on the rim, and I can't see the other side. And you didn't mention it in your post, or say if it had an icon.

So, I have to ask, please.

The PC# is on the backside of coin, as our '08,'09,'10 coins and yes to the Icon, Thank you,KD1EJ

Another great looking CC coin this year opalsns if I could only get my hands on them .. Oh I know I can order them (just did :) ) but this darn Canadian postal strike is causing coin withdrawals and I'm hurt'n .. bad :ph34r:

Coins are on there way, KD1EJ

Poor kini, hope that strike ends soon, If not, I'll send the crows to pluck their eyes out, LOLOL!!!!!

:D Strike is over but send the crows anyway .. making me wait :mad: LOL

Yeah, apparently its oging to take weeks and weeks to recover and get the backlog delivered.

YIKES... better send the Raven Army as well!!!!!!

Gee , KD1EJ, I'm almost feeling a cointest in the near future... what do you think , Bro?? maybe guess the Date Kini gets his coins, LOLOL.

Alright B) I'll start it off by guessing the first date December 30 2011 :blink::laughing::laughing:

LOLOL, hehehehehe,

OK, a cointest it is , especially for my friend Kini, a 2011 Copper cachin' crow coin up for grabs, Opalsns,you have to pull the trigger on the starting gun. To Kini, great job on nascar cointest this year, I guess you see me in your rearview mirror, lmao, KD1EJ

OK Ladies and Gentleman,

It's Official........

KD1EJ has given the OK and we have ourselves a cointest!!!!!

With all the delay in the mail in Cananda, Poor Poor Kini has to wait, and wait, and wait for his Cachin' Crow coins to get to him....SOOooooooo...

Let's See who can guess when he will get his coins...

I want MONTH - DAY - YEAR example... JULY 16, 2011

The first Person to post the correct date WINS a Beautiful 2011 COPPER Cachin' Crow FTF Geocoin!!!!!

Kini will let us know when he gets them, YES , he can be trusted,

And he can play and has given his date of...

DECEMBER 30, 2011

now

KD1EJs Cointest

KD1EJs Rules

All Rules Subject To Change At KD1EJs discretion.

I guess That's it.... OH

Coins were mailed from RI on or about July 8th 2011 AND

1 (one) Entry per person.

NO EDITING

READY.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by opalsns

I hear the mail is moving right along........Not

:angry::anitongue::laughing:

Believe me I'll post here in big letters the day they arrive :blink::)

Nothing like being the brunt of a cointest :ph34r: Thanks opalsns & KD1EJ and thank you for point out how well I'm doing in the nascar that should spell my downfall for sure :lol:

I hear the mail is moving right along........Not

:angry::anitongue::laughing:

Believe me I'll post here in big letters the day they arrive :blink::)

Nothing like being the brunt of a cointest :ph34r: Thanks opalsns & KD1EJ and thank you for point out how well I'm doing in the nascar that should spell my downfall for sure :lol:

Good Luck Everyone, and Kini, I had to do something to slow you down,lol,KD1EJ