FS: Garmin 60csx + extras

I have a used, but in great shape, Garmin GPSMAP 60CSX. It is a well taken care of spare that has been sitting idle for some time and deserves a good home.

It has the original box, USB cable, Mapsource CD, belt clip, manual, lanyard - basically everything it came with.

In addition, it has expanded memory with a 2 GB micro SD card, and City Navigator North American NT maps (disc), so you are able to do turn by turn directions to your caching locations (or anywhere else you wish to go). I have the northeastern US already installed, but you can load whatever you want from the disc.

Original cost for everything was $389+. Asking $220 shipped. Payment via Paypal.

...your comparative pricing doesn't take into account the City Navigator maps, which sell for $89.

I see. Will you take $150 (shipped) if I let you keep the City Navigator and your microSD card?

Your comparative pricing of City Navigator is $9.01 higher than Garmin's MSRP of $79.99 -- and doesn't take into account the wealth of free, higher quality, and more up to date maps available from other sources.

This is already into reruns? A new 2GB minSD card costs $4. There are better and more up to date maps available for free online, and they AREN'T locked to the unit. Accessories like that do not add dollar value to a used unit. Given a choice between a used item at $210 from a stranger, or a new with warranty $220 from a vendor who offers money back guarantees... which would YOU choose?

If you don't want it, don't buy it. But don't tell me what to sell MY things for. This is going to ebay tomorrow.

I do want a 60csx, just not for that $ amount. I made a serious offer for what I thought it was worth.

And this is really not "telling you what to sell your things for." I'm trying to get a bargain, and I'm explaining why just about everybody else who commented has either made a low-ball bid and/or pointed to current street pricing.

Fact is, eBay is probably a much better way for you to sell this. Folks HERE are generally well-informaed on various models and pricing. And this being an open "garage sale" forum you're obviously gonna get the bargain hunters and kibitzers. Chances of getting top dollar here are slim; at best you'll get a fair market price and help out anther geocacher. EBay is a much wider audience overall, and will likely have more prospects who will just bid it up instead of down because they don't know any better.

Good luck to you.

You made your offer and I declined it, yet you felt it appropriate to argue the point. Again, with the maps included, this is what I consider this fair. If anyone doesn't, they don't have to buy it, just like any other posting. And don't drone on about other 'better' 'free' maps out there. I could care less. That's not what I'm offering.

I'm sorry that you're offended. My posts #3 and #5 were serious offers; while #20 and #24 were meant to help you make your sale -- you probably can get your asking price on eBay (though if you really want to pocket $210, you'll have to price it a bit higher to cover auction fees). Best of luck to you.

Thanks, I think I've got a handle on how ebay works. MY advice to YOU is that next time someone lists something and you dislike the price, make a private offer or simply ignore the listing altogether instead of turning their listing into a discussion thread. This is my last reply.