What geocaching blogs do you read? (Other than Latitude 47, of course!)

Well I take it that some folks don't like to read blogs. That's okay; they're not for everyone. Since you asked I'll answer your question as to which one I read. I read http://www.cachecrazy.com/. It happens to be a blog I write for every Thursday. We have different articles just about everyday. We cover just about anything to do with Geocaching, as well as hiking, camping, and outdoor stuff. Check us out. I also read Geocaching Online, as well as Outdoor Blogger. Read on and enjoy.

This is the best one I have found - http://geocass.wordpress.com/

Good geocaching stories and useful hints and tips

Also I don't get people on here - the question was 'what blogs do you read' why bother wasting yours and everyone else' time with inane comments like 'I don't' If you cant contribute the go play someone else!

Edited by The_Street_Searchers

It's Not About the Numbers

A New Zealander with topical information about what's happening in the geocaching world.

Thanks for your kind words, Lone R ... And keep your eye out for a special crossover post on INATN soon: Renzo is currently writing one of his famous geoswag tutorials for us.

I'll put in a good word for this one too. And I'm still lol'ing about the post where New Zealand tourism was going to put out a 10,000 cache power trail. I think it was probably a spoof of the U.S. State of Delaware Power trails. Then again, if you guys did it, people would be flying in from all over the world. It would indeed work. :lol: