Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eswau

Travel Bug History

I don't think there is a way to do this but I would like to be able to go to a particular cache page and be able to see what travel bugs have ever stopped there. Maybe there is a way and I just haven't figured it out.

Early in my caching days (OK, 4 months ago) I stopped at a cache and noticed a TB but didn't get it. Since I don't remember the TBs name I can't see where it ever ended up. I'm sure there would be other uses for this option as well.

If this has been brought up before - a thousand apologizes - I did a quick search and didn't see anything.

I would also like to see a spell checker fro the forums and cache log pages, but i figure that's a different post.

Thanks,

Eswau

Have you checked back through the online logs on the cache's webpage? The person who left it or the one who grabbed it may have mentioned it in their log. If not and you are near the cache, it might have been recorded in the physical log.

Worldtraveler

quote:
Originally posted by Eswau:

Maybe there is a way and I just haven't figured it out.

not to my knowledge.

-- I recognize fun when I see it.

I'd like to see this too! Maybe just a link on the cache page that would take you to a list of all the bugs that have passed through it. That way I could see the ones that have travelled through the cache I placed. icon_smile.gif

Interesting idea. TB's do know where they have been since you can see their logs and travels on the TB's page. So the information needed to do this in some fashon is already on the website/database.

=====================

Wherever you go there you are.

I'm pretty sure Jeremy's mentioned the possibility of having this feature in the future.

quote:
Originally posted by mikemtn:

I'm pretty sure Jeremy's mentioned the possibility of having this feature in the future.

Excellent... *tenting fingers like Mr. Burns*