Problem with Mac's

LaneGeo

I just got a new Geo caching gps a magellan exploits. was trying to start cheap but I guess they don't work for mac's. My problem also is that I downloaded all the geo caches in my area and it comes up as a file called geocaching.loc and my computer does not recognize this. Anyone have any advice on how to make this work. As well as which GPS I should buy to make it as easy as possible. I just use it to do stuff with my kids.

I just got a new Geo caching gps a magellan exploits. was trying to start cheap but I guess they don't work for mac's. My problem also is that I downloaded all the geo caches in my area and it comes up as a file called geocaching.loc and my computer does not recognize this. Anyone have any advice on how to make this work. As well as which GPS I should buy to make it as easy as possible. I just use it to do stuff with my kids.

I tried messing with mac caching and some of those programs, but it was just making extra work. Not worth it. I just plug in my gps to the mac keyboard, use the original maps, and download directly on to my gps. As far as notes go, I just copy and paste those.