Cross BC Flashmob - Annual event?

Bbybrd

hello,

I have been to only 1 flashmob and it was one of the best events I have been to, it included bringing donations to the local charity at the time of stuffies for kids at christmas time.I am interested in starting a flashmob based on the theme "this is how real Hockey Fans celebrate!"

based on the events of the Stanley Cup In BC.

I know we aren't like that mob that happened down there and want to SHOW it!

I have started a group that will host flashmobs across BC with the idea of bringing something to the community!

This first ever PWFM (your town) will be held on July 1's in a community near you! (and will be assured if you wish to host it!

it is going BC wide! I have events in Prince George, Comox, Victoria, Campbell River, logan lake and Hope all planned, for the first of july at 10:00 AM in all locations, Hopes will take place at memorial park, would you please join us? it will be a lot of fun and show the pride of hockey fans across BC!

the itinerary goes like this...

•10 AM A whistle blows … Everyone throws on their jersey gathers around and sings O Canada.

•10:03 A whistle blows…Everyone breaks into 2 teams and a hockey game breaks out

•10:08 whistle blows… Eveyone shakes hands or hugs, fill out log sheets and put them in the bucket draw for FTF. Take picture

•10:15 Whistle blows… Pick up all the gear take off jerseys and mingle back in crowd

it only takes 15 minutes but will hopefully have an effect that will last much longer!

please consider joining us! and if you are on facebook please add owize1@hotmail.com and i will add you to our group so you can see whats being planned!

If you are not from Hope and would Love to host an event near you PLEASE DO! even if you are vacationing! I can help you to set up the page and recruit people!

Just let me know!

Lori Aka Bbybrd