GSAK & Cachemate

Hi all, After a spot of bother with my lappy I have had to wipe & reload I have now come to set up my GSAK macros etc but I am unable to remember what code you need to put in the"link" box when you export a cachemate csv file to use in memory map for my pda.

I usually keep thing s like this written down & I have all the other codes I need except for this one & I am unable to find it on a search of the forum (but I am sure its here somwhere) If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi all, After a spot of bother with my lappy I have had to wipe & reload I have now come to set up my GSAK macros etc but I am unable to remember what code you need to put in the"link" box when you export a cachemate csv file to use in memory map for my pda.

I usually keep thing s like this written down & I have all the other codes I need except for this one & I am unable to find it on a search of the forum (but I am sure its here somwhere) If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Chris

The cachemate macro I use doesn't have a "link" box! Unless I'm looking in the wrong place - tell me where to look.

Rgds, Andy

Edited by Amberel

Hi thanks for the speedy reply, I may not have explained myself fully I tend to use this in conjunction with Wolfs cachemate data base macro

In GSAK ,

File,

Export,

Memory Map

bottom right hand corner there is a box called "link" (it usually says default in it)

now I need to find out the code that tells the memory map icon to look for the cache page in the cachemate database.

I do hope I am making sense it was a long time ago I last set it up lol

Hi thanks for the speedy reply, I may not have explained myself fully I tend to use this in conjunction with Wolfs cachemate data base macro

In GSAK ,

File,

Export,

Memory Map

bottom right hand corner there is a box called "link" (it usually says default in it)

now I need to find out the code that tells the memory map icon to look for the cache page in the cachemate database.

I do hope I am making sense it was a long time ago I last set it up lol

Well, that explains why I couldn't find it - that's the MemoryMap file, not the Cachemate file :laughing:

In my MemoryMap export I have something similar but not the same as Delta68:

cmate://%code

Rgds, Andy