Top Ten caches found

mrplug

Hi, All. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I think it would be interesting to see the caches that are found the most often. So I guess I'm proposing a Top Ten list of found caches, either overall or weekly.

Please place your vote. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

I voted for the weekly list. My wager is it will consist of mostly 1/1 urban virtual caches.

I bet mostly new suburban 1/1 traditional caches, although the virtuals might get the nod during the summer in the south.

25021_1200.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Web-ling:

the virtuals might get the nod during the summer in the south.

Summers in the north can get pretty miserable, too. Between the 90° heat, the high humidity, the deerflies & mosquitos, the thick underbrush and poison ivy, caching activity seems to have ground to a near screeching halt in my home area.

Even brand new caches and travel bugs are being left untouched for several weeks at a time. icon_eek.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Web-ling:

the virtuals might get the nod during the summer in the south.

Summers in the north can get pretty miserable, too. Between the 90° heat, the high humidity, the deerflies & mosquitos, the thick underbrush and poison ivy, caching activity seems to have ground to a near screeching halt in my home area.

Even brand new caches and travel bugs are being left untouched for several weeks at a time. icon_eek.gif

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg