Vacation

Say you are on vacation in a spot and plan on staying there for a month and plan on traveling within say 50 miles of where you are staying. If the PQ that you run can only hold 1000 caches than how do you get all 50 miles from 4 0r 5 PQs without getting any duplicate caches??

If you load your PQs into GSAK will it automatically delete duplicates?

Is there a way to map all of your caches in GSAK?

BTW I have a Magellan explorist GC that can hold 10,000 caches.

Do a set of pocket queries, all having the same centerpoint and other properties, but split up according to the "date placed" field, which tends not to change much. Pocket Query 1 will have all the caches from 2000 to 2005, Pocket Query 2 will cover 2005 and 2006, etc. Then, merge all the queries together in GSAK.

Thanks for reminding me I need to set this up for my upcoming beach trip later this summer!

When running your PQ... do a 50 mile radius....but also in the date's... input them in ranges...IE: 01/01/96 to 01/01/2006... get it to where it shows the closest number of caches to 1000... so if your first PQ comes back as 1000 caches, tweak back on the dates, IE: 01/01/96 to 11/01/95... that may come back as 996 , then you will have all the caches.

GSAK,I have never had any issues with duplications, usually it will show which have been updated, which are new etc.