Is there a list of Reviewers?

Warturtle

I used to think BlueRajah was the only Utah reviewer, but then when I placed my cache it was approved by RedHiker. I thought maybe it was just an outside reviewer helping out BlueRajah (it does happen), but then I noticed a lot of the caches around here are published by RedHiker. Is there any official list of all the reviewers?

I used to think BlueRajah was the only Utah reviewer, but then when I placed my cache it was approved by RedHiker. I thought maybe it was just an outside reviewer helping out BlueRajah (it does happen), but then I noticed a lot of the caches around here are published by RedHiker. Is there any official list of all the reviewers?

It's easy for Utah...look on RedHiker's profile:

Profile Information:

11-11-10 -- After taking a break for a while I am back as an active volunteer reviewer for Utah along with Blue Rajah. The two of us will tag team the great state of Utah and its many many cache submissions. Its good to be back.

An official list of reviewers would be a handy thing to have posted somewhere, though. I think it would save a lot of confusion.

It would be interesting to know how many reviewers there are for each country, and areas within the country. We have the Wizard of Ooze and Scootch publishing caches in BC - hope we didn't offend mtn-man, or overwork him too much! He had a pretty big area to cover...

This is a high tech informations systems game. The reviewers do not need to be physically in the part of the world that his [or she] is in. I work in computer support and often communicate with support people elsewhere [even in India ;)]. It has more to do with the number of units that have to be supported.

5 hours ago, MegaGengar said:

There is!

go to wiki.Groundspeak.com

click on the country / state you wish to find out about. Top right hand corner has a list of the active reviewers!

Good to see that the answer provided in 2011 is still in the same place.

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 2