How do you become a "Charter Member?"

You use a time machine.

Charter Members are those who've paid for a PM since they were available without any lapses.

Not 100% true. Anyone who started their Premium membership in the first year they were available, and has no lapses. For example, you could have first paid in the 10th month, and still be Charter. A Charter member correct me if I'm wrong, because they pre-date my old arse even. Oh, and sorry to ruin all the Jelly of the Month jokes and stuff early on in the thread. :lol:

You use a time machine.

Charter Members are those who've paid for a PM since they were available without any lapses.

Not 100% true. Anyone who started their Premium membership in the first year they were available, and has no lapses. For example, you could have first paid in the 10th month, and still be Charter. A Charter member correct me if I'm wrong, because they pre-date my old arse even. Oh, and sorry to ruin all the Jelly of the Month jokes and stuff early on in the thread. :lol:

100% true. How else are you going to become a charter member today unless you drive a DeLorean? You know I had set that Jelly aside for the doughnuts I was bring for breakfast tomorrow. Guess your just going to have them plain now.

The DeLorean solution is so... inelegant.

220px-TARDIS1.jpg

I've offered 3 jelly donuts for a charter membership but so far no one offered to sell me theirs yet. Maybe I should throw in a cup of coffee as well.

"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"