change your milestones gone?

Woju107

Hi guys,

don't know if Im just missing something or what but I remember back in the day when you could EDIT the milestone that you had to make it your 1st..or 100th etc.etc. But now am I missing something or is that feature gone? I know that its nice to have a true 100th find let's say, but there are those circumstances where it would be nice to change it because you miss calculated etc... is this feature gone>?

"back in the day" its only about few months ago :P

"your public profile" "Edit Your Profile" "View/Edit Your Account"

on the right colum there's a section called "statistics" click "change" "unlock all" and off you go editing

Edited by t4e

great thanks again T4e, p.s. did you ever get that email I sent you about being a fellow trancehead ;). Trust in Trance as we say hahah

ciao

on the right colum there's a section called "statistics" click "change" "unlock all" and off you go editing

ooh right its you, yes i did and i replied back, obviously you didn't receive it lol

i'll forward it again when i get home, it ha some nice links for you to check out :D

great thanks again T4e, p.s. did you ever get that email I sent you about being a fellow trancehead ;). Trust in Trance as we say hahah

ciao